Sunday, January 11, 2015

Terrible Titles Blog Hop

So, I've been tagged by the lovely and talented Kirsty Eagar to play along in the Terrible Titles Blog Hop. My task is to provide eight terrible titles from my work in progress by scrolling randomly* through my manuscript and letting my cursor stop where it will.

 Here goes ...

A Limp Puddle of Blue

Talking About Their Secret Crushes

You Don't Want to Spew

His Weight Was Too Much

Smart, Brittle, Uncertain and Plain

You Know You Could Get Expelled For This

A Throbbing Bulky Lump Beneath the Doona

The Proverbial Poop Has Really Hit the Fan


I really quite like the last one. Definite bestseller potential, I think. If you would like to play along, feel free.


* I do have to admit that my selection wasn't completely random. I chose the closest interesting sentence to my cursor. It could have been quite boring otherwise.